Butterfly valves rubber lined
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant only the seat and disc are in contact with the fluid.
- Self - cleaning and two - way (therefore the valve can be mounted in both directions of flow).
- Maximum ease of assembly and maintenance: no additional seals are required for mounting between<
- the flanges, nor lubrication.
- Adaptability to any type of pneumatic or electric actuator.
- Protection of the valve outer parts against corrosion (epoxy or polyurethane paint).
- Tight shut-off with pressure drop up to 21.5 bar.
- Disc self - centering inside the seat thanks to the floating coupling between stem - disc.
- Seat with phenolic resin or aluminium reinforcement to ensure geometric and dimensional stability.
- Stem-disc coupling without use of fastening elements (screw, bolts, etc.) which could be sources of corrosion and failures.
- Very compact size and light weight.
- Disc of special design in order to ensure ample full flow, low pressure drops, and minimum turbulence.
- Valves are according to ISO 5752 - BS 5155 - MSS SP 67 DIN 3202 - 3 - K1 - API 609.
- Favourable cost.
- Good adjustment characteristic.